Wednesday, September 17, 2008

THIS JUST IN....


As part of Book Bloggers Appreciation Week, we're taking turns interviewing each other to find out more about the people behind the blogs. Sometime today or tomorrow, you can read Jennifer Bogart's interview of me at her site QUIVER FULL FAMILY. Jennifer also runs a book review blog, and I'll have her interview with me up shortly.

Also, I hope you're checking in daily at the OFFICIAL BBAW GIVEAWAY LIST and entering for fabulous prizes - not just books! Spa finds, chocolates, teas, goodies galore!

Stay tuned for Jennifer Bogart's interview, and be sure to click on her site to check out her interview with me. (you may learn some things you didn't know about me, or you may learn some things you wish you hadn't, lol!) I appreciate Jennifer taking the time to team up with me.

No comments: