Monday, September 15, 2008

IT'S SEPTEMBER 15TH! BOOK BLOGGER APPRECIATION WEEK


BOOK BLOGGER APPRECIATION WEEK is to celebrate all the Blogs that review books, and give back to our readers who faithfully follow our Blogs and take our advice on the books we find that just have to be added to your TBR pile. We're celebrating the wonderful authors who continue to thrill us, educate us, and leave us breathless with "happily ever after" endings.

This is the first post from last week which I feel best expresses reader's sentiments about reading reviews:

"I love to read book reviews because there are so many books out there that I wouldn't find otherwise. I love to read a book's preview, but reading another's review is often times beneficial too because you get to see the book from a different perspective than the straight cut blurb view.

Additionally, I love browsing the book blogs because you meet lots of great people who have the same reading tastes as yourself. Reading someone's review helps me connect with them because I can understand more about the person and how they relate to the books that they read."

Rebekah

Congratulations, Rebekah! You've won Kathy Reichs BREAK NO BONES. Please send me your snail mail addy so I can send it to you, and thank you for participating in our special week!

Check out the list of Book Bloggers who have GIVEAWAYS this week at MY FRIEND AMY. There's a list of participating Bloggers, the GIVEAWAYS, and there'll be Awards each day to the Best Blog in the categories I posted last week.

No comments: