Thursday, March 15, 2007

WAITING BY THE MAILBOX....

I finally called the RWA head office today to find out where my March issue has been derailed to, as friends are emailing and calling about how much they liked my article, "The Arms That Hold You Up". Regular readers may remember that I put out a research call in Sept.06 for authors to answer my questionnaire for the article.

Seems I'm the only person I know who doesn't have my article! It turns out that because I renewed my RWA dues late, the office missed putting my address label on whatever they send to the printers. So, they're kindly going to mail me a copy individually and I'll likely get it in two weeks, just in time for April's issue to show up!

If you have March's RWR I hoped you enjoyed the article, "The Arms That Hold You Up". I had great fun writing it, and only wish this Blog had more "pages" so I could add it to the archives. One of these days, I'll have to get a website up!

No comments: