Saturday, August 23, 2008

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

I've just been tagged by my newest blogger friend, Mommy C, over at The Barn's On Fire, The Horses Are Out, and Someone Has a Stinky Bum. She's a children's/YA author with a very, very, interesting life, so run over and check out her blog.

Meantime, here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person's blog to let them know they've been tagged.


Six Unspectacular Quirks About Me:

1. I can eat nearly 1/8th of a slab birthday cake - icky icing on the corners and all - all by myself if left to my own devices. :)

2. I wear outrageous nailpolish colours, eg. teal green, midnight plum, lagoon blue, even though I'm, ahem, in the middle of my life. (according to the calendar, anyway, not in my head!)

3. I figured when my dh had a mid-life crisis and decided to overhaul his life and join the Canadian Air Force, it was better for him to fall in love with planes, than another woman, so I came along for the ride.

4. I've been on a Caribbean cruise before the age of 40, and I've visited Costa Rica, Las Vegas, Edinburgh Scotland, Orlando, Florida, and all but two of our Maritime Provinces on trips.

5. I'm the only person I know who's dh didn't ask them to marry them - he merely had the maitre'd hand me a silver dessert dish with the ring on top. :)

6. I can drink a pot of coffee by myself when my crit partner and I get together to work - she only drinks decaf!

Okay, I don't know six people who'd give up their inner/outer quirks easily but let's hear from TONI ANDERSON, CJ LYONS, KELLIE FINLEY, KERRY BLAISDELL, and LINDA WINFREE.

All of these women are talented writers and have great blogs, give wonderful online courses, and have all helped me out with writing at various times. And don't forget to go back and check out MOMMY C, who started all this in the first place!

3 comments:

Toni Anderson said...

LOL! Argh--give up my quirks? Not likely :)

Toni Anderson said...

I did it on the Killer Passion blog :)

http://killerpassion.blogspot.com

Mommy C said...

Thanks for being such a great sport!