Tuesday, August 05, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE....TOMORROW'S FINALE!


I know I raved about this show at the beginning of the season, and it's hard to believe Aug.6th is the big finale. As I predicted to my dear, dear, dh - Twitch and Joshua are in the finals, and do they ever deserve to be there! This is the first season they've had more than one African-American dancer - this year there were five, and two of the three most gorgeous male hunks in dancedom are going to be wowing us tomorrow night. I can't wait!

Did any of you see Joshua and Katee do their Pas e doble (sp?) last week? I've rewatched it at least a dozen times with my dd. Those two are magic up on that stage.

And remember Robert - the weird "popper" from the auditions who quit because he couldn't do any of the other dance styles? We just saw him tonight on an IKEA commercial! Proof that shows like SYTYCD, American Idol, and Canadian Idol (although you'd never know it by this season's Canadian Idols, but never mind...) can really get you places with their exposure.

I hope you tune in tomorrow p.m. AUGUST 6TH at 8 p.m. to see the dance show of the year. I'm rooting for Joshua to win. What a talented, well-mannered, and gorgeous guy. :)

No comments: