Thursday, August 07, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.....DUM DUM DE DUM!!


Okay, I'm obviously biased and love Joshua. I'm sure he's going to win as "America's Favourite Dancer". However, I think Courtney might be a "sleeper" the way Sabra was last year. Sabra didn't expect to win, and had in fact, stepped back from the other dancer and Cat Deeley.

My personal peeve - NIGEL LITHGOE!!! Could anyone BE more obnoxious on a season finale??? He made it SO obvious that he favours Katee and Twitch, I was nearly ready to throw something at the TV. Except that my dh waited a LOOONNNG time to get that 50" HD TV, so I knew I had to restrain myself.

I think the jokes on Nigel tonight....hello, Joshua! And if it isn't Joshua, it should've been, but then, I'm very, very, biased. :)

An aside: go check out THE KILL ZONE, which is a new blog just up today with Michelle Gagnon leading six fabulous authors in the thriller genre. Yep, go to my links and click away. I love new, informative blogs which keep you posted on new books and new authors.

I'm sure I'll have plenty to say tomorrow about what happens tonight on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE....for good or bad. Have a fun night watching the countdown, and at least TIVO it if you can't watch it live. Cheers!

No comments: