Monday, July 30, 2007

A New Woman's Sport

HighHeelSprint

Click on the link above to see what's new in Russia - a Chick-Lit writer's dream event! Personally, I confess to a shoe addiction which I've never been able to afford - I love shoes; high heels, glitzy, red, gold, satin, stiletto sandals, you name it - I love it! Guess that's why my current heroine wears stilettos while undercover.

Unfortunately, I'm usually stuck with a SAHM's usual runners or slip-on sandals. But the day is coming.... :)

What kind of shoes do you favour? Are you a secret collector? Do you still have your prom shoes? (I have my wedding pumps securely tucked away in tissue in a sealed box)

Some women collect charm bracelets, earrings, shoes, or rock concert Tshirts. What do you like to collect?

1 comment:

Toni Anderson said...

I'm not a collector. DH says I have a million shoes, but I only have practical stuff like you. I'd love the whimsical :)