Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Hero, My Love....


I'm fighting to get bits of writing time in between work and home life. It's so hard to get back into the story time after time. I'm going to start taking it to work to do long-hand during my one hour break - not a fascinating, new way to write, but it'll take some discipline because usually my lower back's so sore at break time I collapse in a chair and can't think straight.

Anyway, reading over the original MS in it's entirety has made me realize that there's alot to be said for "when it ain't broke, don't fix it". I think I've taken it's biggest rejection too hard, and am trying too hard to make it into a blockbuster. It's not blockbuster material, but it's still a good, solid story. I just need to keep my focus on theme and characters.

How do you like my brooding hero? :) Any guesses as to who it is? Love that strong jawline!

2 comments:

Toni Anderson said...

No--who is it? Lovely eyes :)

Toni Anderson said...

Would never have guessed!