Friday, September 22, 2006

CHECK OUT MY HEROINE IN ACTION :)

Blogger's working for me again - it seems to have gotten rid of its bugs! I found the perfect visual for my heroine in my current WIP that I'm reworking. I sent this link to my good friend Toni Anderson (see link to her blog at right) yesterday. I play this video at the start of my writing day to get me inspired. Makes that rewriting go faster. :)

Go to http://ca.music.yahoo.com/musicvideos/?pvc=o and click on "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado (another international star who's a Canadian export, lol). It's at the top of the Top 100 Video List. Imagine that's my dark-haired, beautiful, undercover cop in her gritty, crime-filled world. :) Sometimes pictures do it for you and sometimes a video can help too.

My kids think that watching this on my full computer screen is pretty neat. It sounds alot better on the home theatre though. :)

Have a great writing weekend everyone!

No comments: