Thursday, June 15, 2006

CELEBRATION



Our Snowbirds aerial demonstration team is being celebrated in Ottawa today and doing two special shows - ultimately flying over the Peace Tower on Parliament Hill. I saw their Inaugural Show here in Moose Jaw before they left on their US/Canada tour for the season, and it's definitely their best one yet. If you hear about them coming to your area, you've got to go see them. They're fantastic and it's an experience your kids will never forget. My dh doesn't want anything military on my blog, but I'm so proud of living in the Snowbirds backyard, and about what they do as Ambassadors for Canada all over North America, that I had to show you some pictures and mention that they were especially being celebrated today. And, it's not my dh's blog, is it? :)

No comments: