Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Unconditional Love of a Pet....


This is my golden retriever, Tessa. She's a purebred with a fabulous pedigree from both sides of the border. She's helped get me through the past three months of recuperation, and no doubt will help me during and after this next operation.

She's eight years old and still highly active. I spin her fur, and have enough saved up that I hope to blend it with some wool to make it stretch so I can either knit mittens for next winter, or a tam. (with our temperatures at -47 degrees this winter, dog fur should really help!)

I took pictures of my spindles, but am such a Luddite I can't download them from my camera! I'll have to wait till hubby wakes up and tells me how silly I am that I can't figure out ZoomBrowser. argh...

Anyway, when I get the pics I'll post some here so you can all see what I was talking about in my last post!

No comments: