Monday, April 09, 2007

The Top Five Are In!

Well, as I've been blogging about my journey in KARIN TABKE'S "First Line Contest", I thought I should be honest :) and let you all know that I didn't make the Top Five.

Apparently, there was a five-way tie for the fifth spot so Karin sent the five entries to a different editor to judge. What a close finish for everyone! Now the Top Five (you can check them out at Karen's Blog, above) have 10 days to get their query/first 10 pages of their MS to Karin to forward on to Hilary Sares of Kensington.

Congratulations to the Top Five Finalists, and good luck!

2 comments:

Kerry Blaisdell said...

I'm sorry you didn't make the final five! It's so fantastic you made it this far, though! Big kudos!!!

Toni Anderson said...

Laurie, congrats on how far you did make it. That is awesome!