Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A QUICK NOTE....


Sorry I've been AWOL the past two weeks, but I'm suffering from a bad back spasm that's ruining my life at the moment. If I sit down, I can't get up; if I lie down, I can't get up; I've been reduced to sleeping in our Lazyboy to get some relief!

As November 4th approaches, I hope and pray that all my American friends and family take a last, hard, look at their candidates and make a strong decision for their country. By this time next week, it'll all be over - and a new direction for America beginning. So, get out and vote! Exercise your right to freedom and democracy, and vote - tell your students, co-workers, adult kids, grandparents and parents, to do the right thing and vote for the future of your country - however you see it.

And thank you to those of you who read my review for Loreth Ann White and responded to it! I'm now working in a large bookstore (and in heaven!), and enjoying hand-selling books to customers, and being able to tell them I've actually reviewed a book they have in their hands. (If you follow this blog, you'll know I've done a few reviews in my time :) )

I'm going to try participating in NaNoWriMo this year, which may involve writing on my laptop on the kitchen counter, as I just can't seem to sit without seizing up. I hope to get alot done on either of two projects I have on the go.

If anyone has a cure/relief suggestion for a stubborn lower-back problem, please let me know! In the meantime, please keep up with the fabulous agent and author blogs I've linked to, while I'm recuperating. And get out and vote! :)

1 comment:

Gina Conroy said...

I recommend Upper Cervical Spinal Care. Google it and it will explain all, then email if you have any questions.

I've been trying to contact you about your application to the webring Writer...Interrupted. If you're still interested in joining please email me. If not, I will assume you no longer want to join and I'll remove you from the queue. Many blessings!